Friday, May 21, 2010

weekly lesson #6

I guess you could say that I've re-learned a lesson this week. It's something I've known all along, but really saw put into action lately. It is the fact that I have an extremely hard working husband. Seriously. He worked 84 hours last week, and will be pushing 90 by this week's end. I cannot even imagine working those kind of hours! I know as a stay-at-home-mom I feel like my job never ends, but at least the kids and I get to come and go as we please and do all sorts of fun stuff during the day.
I miss my husband when he works so much. When he gets home at night after the kids are in bed, and just eats and goes to bed himself. But I am so very thankful that I have a husband who WILL work so hard. There's not a lazy bone in his body!!! He makes me proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment