Thursday, May 6, 2010

top 3 thursday

This week's Top 3 Thursday question is:
Where are the Top 3 places that you would most like to visit?

#3 Alaska - To cruise here is something my husband and I both want to do! Maybe, someday we'll get to.

#2 New York City - I've been there once, but it was almost 15 years ago. It's high time I go back:) While there I definitely want to go to the Regis & Kelly Show and ice skate in Rockefeller Center.

#1 Hawaii - We went to Oahu on our honeymoon - it was beautiful. I would love to be able to visit each of the other islands too.

Where would you like to go?

4 comments:

  1. #1-Vegas
    #2-New York City
    #3-Cruise to Virgin Islands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Hawaii and go back to NYC. A girl in my office is going with her husband to Alaska over the summer and the trip they have planned sounds like a blast. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 - Hawaii
    2 - Disney World
    3 - Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  4. In no particular order...Alaska for sure, British Virgin Islands and Italy. I've heard every unbeliever should take and Alaskan cruise. It will make a believer out of em!

    ReplyDelete