Friday, May 7, 2010

weekly lesson #4

This week I have learned that no matter how much I may want to blog, I do not always have the time!
There are several reasons I have not blogged much this week:

1. writer's block-I hate when this happens, but every now and then it does! I have a book review that needs to be finished and published, but every night this week that I've tried to work on it, I've just come up blank. Hopefully, it will get published by Monday, so stay tuned:)

2. exhaustion-I hate it when this happens too, but with two small kids using up all my energy and then some, I'm finding myself exhausted more and more. This past weekend, Griff (my 19 month old) came down with conjuntivitus. Thankfully, the drops our pediatrician's office called in have worked, and worked quickly. They have definitely been miracle drops! However, my little guy has not slept well all week, and so, neither has mama!

3. blog reading - I get so caught up catching up on some of my favorite blogs that time gets away from me. Sometimes, it is just easier to read other blog posts instead of creating posts of my own! Plus, I'm always finding new blogs to read...so many blogs...so little time!

So there is my lesson - or should I say confession - of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment