Monday, May 24, 2010

a tip for couponing at target


You may know this already...you may not. You can go to target.com and print Target coupons. While a few that you print will be manufacturer's coupons (meaning you can use them in any store), most of them will be Target Web coupons (for Target stores only). This is good news! I've found some excellent Target coupons. I've found coupons for Merona shoes, sunglasses, clothing, and even Circo or Cherokee kids clothes. The great news is that if you have a Target Web coupon for something and you also have a manufactures coupon for the same item, you can pair them up and get extra savings! Just this weekend I did this on some Energizer batteries. I had a $1/1 Target Web coupon and a $1/1 Manufacturer's Coupon, so I got a total of $2 off my batteries. I've been printing Target coupons for a while, but I just found out you can pair them with manufacturer's coupons, so I'm very excited with this new info.
Click here and you can view Target's official coupon policy. I keep a copy of this in my coupon organizer that I take in the store. If the cashier ever questions my pairing the two types of coupons on an item I can pull it out and show her that Target allows it! I know this sounds extreme, but you would be surprised at how little cashiers know about their employer's coupon policy. I've not had a run in at Target yet, but I have at other locations. Anyway, Happy Saving at Target:)

No comments:

Post a Comment