Thursday, May 13, 2010

american idol anyone?

It's down to the top 3.

Casey James. Crystal Bowersox. Lee Dewyze.

Who is your favorite? Who do you think will win?

I'll admit it. I'm one of those people who religiously watches the show. Well, I religiously watch it once it gets dwindled down to the top 12, and then I usually only watch the Tuesday night show. I prefer to skip the results show, or if I'm lucky, happen upon the last 5 minutes. Typically, my mom fills me in on who was sent packing. Also, I'm not one of those viewers who actually votes for a contestant (unless that contestant is from Alabama).

This season I've watched, but haven't really had a favorite. Now that it's down to these three, I would have to say that Lee would get my votes (if I actually voted:)) However, my prediction is that Crystal will win in the end.

Who knows though! I think last year's winner was a complete surprise, so who knows what will happen until it happens!

1 comment:

  1. Joey's addicted to it. I think it will come down to Lee and Crystal and I'd vote for Crystal, if I voted. :) It's time for a girl to win, I think. And I've liked her from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete