Thursday, April 29, 2010

top 3 thursday

If you could be a character in any movie, not the actor or actress but the character, who would it be and from which movie?

It's late here in VA (10:22 pm), so I am going to make my answers short and sweet!!! By the way, feel free to comment and leave me your top 3 answers as well!


#3 Allie Hamilton Calhoun
The beginning of Noah and Allie's love story takes place in the 1940s. This is an era I have always been intrigued with, and would have loved living through. The Notebook is a touching movie, but the book, written by Nicholas Sparks, is even more incredible. Allie was able to experience a true love that lasted decades! What an amazing gift!

#2 Sara Thomas from Serendipity

Sara ends up with her soul mate...her perfect match! That's reason enough to want to be her! Plus, I like her belief that if something is meant to be, it will be, period.

#1 Bella Swan from Twilight

If you know me at all, you had to see this one coming:) I would want to be Bella for the one simple fact that she gets to love and be loved by Edward! Lucky girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment