Thursday, April 29, 2010

goodbye swoozie's

I love this store! I've bought Julia's birthday party invitations there twice, Griffin's baby book and several other unique things. The Swoozie's I've always shopped at is located at the Summit, in the strip of mall located behind the Cheesecake Factory. Click here to see which location is closest to you. Now that they are going out of business, you may be able to find some cute Mother's Day gifts and other unique stuff at really good prices. If there was a store close to where I am in Virginia, I would have already been, and given you a first hand account of what I found...but, sadly, the closest one to me is in Tennessee, Pennsylvania or New York, and there's just no way the kids and I are up for that kind of road trip:)

No comments:

Post a Comment