Monday, April 12, 2010

a few good deals...

You know I love finding coupons...especially when I can pair them with BOGO deals at Publix.

Publix has their Mueller's Wheat Pasta BOGO (buy one get one free) frequently. I bought it several different times when they had it on sale and I had a coupon. Speaking from memory, if you buy this pasta BOGO with the .55/1 coupon the pasta is well under $1 a box. The wheat pasta is delicious too...I can tell no difference in taste or texture from regular pasta.

Go to www.muellershealth.com to print your coupons. Note: most sites will only let you print a coupon twice, but I was able to print 6 of these Mueller's coupons...and I just stopped at 6...Mueller's still had not told me I had reached my coupon printing limit.

The second deal I have found is a free pouch of Uncle Ben's Ready Whole Grain Medley Rice. You can choose either the Chicken Medley or Roasted Garlic.

Visit: http://bit.ly/freeunclebens to get your free pouch in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment