Sunday, April 11, 2010

the 1st post

Welcome to my new blog! After weeks of preparation, I'm excited that it is finally time to introduce Sweet Serendipity to you.

My plan is to use this blog to share recipes, book and product reviews, coupons and money saving finds, opinions and whatever else I find time to write about!

Check out the above About tab to learn more about me and Sweet Serendipity. Also, the Blogroll tab lists links directly to blogs I regularly read.

I hope that Sweet Serendipity will quickly become a blog that you look forward to reading! Would you make my day and do one, two, or even three favors for me? Favor 1: I would love it if you would follow my blog (followers make me feel like I'm writing to someone other than myself). Favor 2: If you like what you read, leave a comment (comments make me do a happy dance, and motivate me to blog more often). Favor 3: If you have a blog of your own, grab one of my buttons for your blog (buttons make pretty little additions to your blog, plus they help me spread word about my blog).

I'm so excited that you are here at the very beginning of my new writing adventure! Thanks in advance for stopping by and reading Sweet Serendipity over and over again!

3 comments:

  1. Kristen, this is great and you know I love the name of this new blog! We have still got to make that trip!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I SO love your new blog!!! I added your button to my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete