Monday, April 12, 2010

book give-a-way rules

Since I cannot keep each book that I review (my house is just not big enough!), I will occasionally do a book give-a-way. If a particular book that I have reviewed interests you, and I have indicated at the end of the review that I will be giving it away, you could be the lucky winner!

Simply follow these two rules to be entered into the drawing:
1. Be a follower of Sweet Serendipity
2. Leave a comment on the blog review post, which includes your email address so I can get in touch with you if you are the winner.

The drawing will remain open for 7 calendar days. For example, if I post a review at 8pm on a Monday, the following Monday after 8pm will be when the winner is chosen. If more than one person puts their name in the hat, the winner will be chosen through www.random.org.

HAPPY READING EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen,

    I will definitely be a follower of you. I will look forward to each and every one.

    Love you,
    Debbie Stephens
    canddstephens@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright! i need some new books!

    ReplyDelete