Thursday, July 15, 2010

oh the joys of shopping

You may want to stop in your local Old Navy store to see what kind of clearance clothes they have available. If your Old Navy is anything like the one I visited yesterday, they have a huge section in the back of their store that is nothing but adult clearance items. I didn't have the time to browse the clearance racks as closely as I would have liked, but a pair of jeans did jump out at me.


As you can see, they are very dark denim. Perfect, in my opinion, to pair with a sweater and boots during the winter weather!

I also loved the fact that these jeans were sort of on the dressy side...not your typical looking jean. Other than the way they looked and the way they fit, there was one more thing that I loved about these jeans...


...THE PRICE!!!

At $1.97 there was NO WAY I wasn't taking these jeans home!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment