Thursday, July 1, 2010

more veggies please

Look what I found at Kohl's today! And for only $5! It was up near the registers - you know, where they usually have the $5 stuffed animals and books for sale! I did a double take when I saw it. I never dreamed it would be so cheap, but sure enough it is a part of Kohl's Cares for kids, "where 100% of the net profits are donated to support health and education opportunities for children nationwide" (quote taken from Kohl's website).

I've heard about this book many times. I actually saw Jessica Seinfeld on Oprah when she was first promoting her cookbook. In case you are unaware, what makes her cookbook unique is that each recipe has vegetables hidden inside it. Jessica even shares dessert recipes in this book.

To be honest, before today, I had never seen this cookbook in a store...not that I ever set out to look for it. Anyway, when I saw it (and saw the price) I knew it was going home with me.

I'm going to make these kids of mine eat veggies one way or another:)

No comments:

Post a Comment