Friday, July 30, 2010

five question friday

I've found a new Friday post topic thanks to My Little Life. This should be something fun to look forward to! If you wish, head over to her blog and check it out!



This week's questions...
1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
2. Do you dream in color?
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

My Answers...

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? No, I do not have any favorite blankets or toys that I've kept into adulthood. Looking back though, I would guess that my Barbie dolls, my Sweet Valley Twin books, and my bicycle would be my favorite toys from my childhood.
2. Do you dream in color? Yes. Although most of the time I cannot specifically recall what I dream about, I do know it is pretty real life stuff, so yes, it's in color. I cannot think of a single time I've dreamed in black & white.
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I'm 5 foot 3 inches flat footed. I guess that's pretty average, but I would love to be a few inches taller...guess that explains all the heels in my closet:)
4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? I've never thought about this before this moment. Although I have thought on many occasions that I'm not too crazy about the female voice my GPS does have. Just off the top of my head I would say Patrick Dempsey's voice. It sounds pretty good on the Mazda vehicle commercials, so I think I would be satisfied with it!
5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? I'll be 100% honest - I do not return the shopping cart to the corral all the time. If my kids are shopping with me (which is a majority of the time) it all depends on how close the corral is to my car. I do my best to part as close to the corral as possible, so that the chance of the shopping cart getting returned to the proper location increases, but sometimes it's just not possible. Now on those rare occasions I am shopping with children, then yes, the shopping card does get returned...period.

No comments:

Post a Comment