Tuesday, June 1, 2010

kristen's 25 random things

Can you come up with 25 odd and random things about yourself? I did. It's a lot of fun to do:) If you're up for the challenge, make your own list. Post your list on your blog and then link it below. Don't have a blog? Not a problem. Just leave your list as a comment.

Have fun with this! I can't wait to read about you!

  1. I have to have an Avon Moisture Therapy chapstick with me at all times.

  2. I took piano from the time I was 4 until I was 17, but rarely play anymore.

  3. I straighten my hair every morning. If I didn't, it would be VERY frizzy.

  4. At least once a day, I turn on some music and dance with my kids.

  5. I could watch the Game Show Network, all day, every day. Family Feud has been my favorite for years!

  6. My dream job: to be a game show host.

  7. I am spoiled rotten by my husband.

  8. I sleep in socks...year round.

  9. As of May 19, 2010, I have been out of high school for decade. I'm starting to feel real old.

  10. Mopping is my least favorite chore and cleaning the toilet and laundry would be my favorites.

  11. I classify myself as blind! I've worn contacts and glasses for so long that I honestly cannot remember being able to see without them.

  12. My favorite sound: My two kiddos belly laughing. Precious...precious...precious.

  13. I had Griff with an epidural...not by choice...he just came too quickly.

  14. I love to sing along to Sirius 32 Hear the Message in my car.

  15. I am a night owl. I'm most productive after 8 pm...that's also when I do most of my blogging.

  16. I've been swept into the Twilight Saga...Team Edward.

  17. I was a bank teller for 5 years. Boy do I have some stories from that experience.

  18. When Griff kisses me, my heart melts.

  19. I love Debbie Cakes. Always have...always will.

  20. Cheese is my favorite food.

  21. I have been to the Jay Leno Show and The Price Is Right in California.

  22. I love letting Jules "fix" my hair. It gives me a reason to sit still, plus I think she enjoys having control over mommy for a change.

  23. I have to iron everything (with the exception of underclothes & socks) whether it needs it or not.

  24. Call my crazy, but I think I want one more child...certainly not right now, but maybe in another year or two.

  25. I come across as shy until I get to know you, then I become quite crazy...just ask my friends:)




No comments:

Post a Comment