Tuesday, June 15, 2010

sally hansen product review


I'll admit, I was a skeptic of this product from the start. I think it just sounded too good to be true. The can boasts "no touching - no spreading - no mess", how wonderful if it were the case
! I know I've had my fair share of nasty, stinky Nair moments. Just the thought of Nair makes my stomach turn. I'll never forget the summer I bought the cucumber melon scented Nair expecting it to actually smell like cucumber melon - I was completely let down when I squeezed some into my hand and it smelled like, well, Nair! So, when I saw this new, spray on formula, I was interested! Then to top it off, I happened upon a $1 off coupon, so that sealed the deal. I bought a can just in time to try it out on my beach trip.
Here are my thoughts on the product. It worked pretty much like they said. I just sprayed it on, and did not touch it at all...just let it set on my legs for approximately 3 minutes, then jumped in the shower and rinsed it off.
I found a few negatives while using the product. When I sprayed it on my legs, it was COLD! It took me by surprise the first time I did it. Also, the can suggests you spray it on yourself while standing in the shower. I did not do this, so I had a very slick floor to clean up thanks to the over spray. Also, it worked much better on my upper legs and the finer hair than on my knees and lower legs. Lastly, for the $7 something I paid for the can, I expected it to last longer, but after about 7 uses, it was gone.
Overall, I would buy this product again, and as long as this item is on the market, you will never see Nair in my shopping cart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment